Solution Manual (Downloadable Files) for Employment Law for Human Resource Practice, 5th Edition By J. Walsh
Solution Manual (Downloadable Files) for Employment Law for Human Resource Practice, 5th Edition, David J. Walsh, ISBN-10: 1305112121, ISBN-13: 9781305112124
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO EMPLOYMENT LAW.
1. Overview of Employment Law.
2. The Employment Relationship.
3. Overview of Employment Discrimination.
Part II: THE HIRING PROCESS.
4. Recruitment, Applications, and Interviews.
5. Background Checks, References, and Verifying Employment Eligibility.
6. Employment Testing.
7. Hiring and Promotion Decisions.
Part III: MANAGING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
8. Affirmative Action.
10. Reasonably Accommodating Disability and Religion.
11. Work-Life Conflicts and Other Diversity Issues.
Part IV: PAY, BENEFITS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT.
12. Wages, Hours, and Pay Equity.
14. Unions and Collective Bargaining.
15. Occupational Safety and Health.
Part V: MANAGING PERFORMANCE.
16. Performance Appraisals, Training, and Development.
17. Privacy on the Job: Information, Monitoring, and Investigations.
Part VI: TERMINATING EMPLOYMENT.
18. Terminating Individual Employees.
19. Downsizing and Post Termination Issues