Solution Manual (Downloadable Files) for International Business Law and Its Environment, 9th Edition By Schaffer
Solution Manual (Downloadable Files) for International Business Law and Its Environment, 9th Edition, Richard Schaffer, ISBN: 9781285427041
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to International Business.
2. International Law and the World’s Legal Systems.
3. Resolving International Commercial Disputes.
4. The Formation and Performance of Contracts for the Sale of Goods.
5. The Documentary Sale and Terms of Trade.
6. Legal Issues in International Transportation.
7. Bank Collections and Letters of Credit.
8. National Lawmaking Powers and the Regulation of U.S. Trade.
9. The World Trade Organization: Basic Principles.
10. Laws Governing Access to Foreign Markets.
11. Regulating Import Competition and Unfair Trade.
12. Imports, Customs, and Tariff Law.
13. Regulating Exports.
14. North American Free Trade Law.
15. The European Union.
16. International Marketing and Consumer Law.
17. Protecting and Licensing Intellectual Property.
18. The Legal Environment of Foreign Direct Investment.
19. Employment and Immigration Law.
20. Environmental Law.
21. Regulating the Competitive Environment.