Test Bank For Better Business Plus MyLab Intro to Business with Pearson eText — Access Card Package, 5th Edition, By R. Solomon
Test Bank For Better Business Plus MyLab Intro to Business with Pearson eText — Access Card Package, 5th Edition, By Michael R. Solomon, Mary Anne Poatsy,Kendall Martin, ISBN-13:9780134525006
For courses in introductory business.
This package includes MyLab Intro to Business.
Conversational, question and answer approach to contemporary business
Better Business introduces the business content students need–in a better way. By presenting the material in a stimulating, conversational, question and answer format, the text encourages students to come to class prepared to have better conversations, opening up a truly engaging classroom experience. Throughout the text, unique features illustrate positive and negative outcomes of relevant business ventures, while “Mini Chapters” focus in on key topics in business. The 5th Edition continues to feature updated social media strategies and technologies, reflecting the explosive growth of social media in the contemporary business environment. With Better Business, students and instructors have a powerful learning and teaching tool that captures the evolving issues and opportunities of business.
Personalize learning with MyLab Intro to Business
MyLab™ Intro to Business is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Table of Contents
I. Looking at the Business Environment
1. Business Basics
2. Economics and Banking
3. Ethics in Business
4. Business in a Global Economy
II. Starting and Structuring a Business
5. Small Business and the Entrepreneur
6. Forms of Business Ownership
III. Managing a Business and Employees
7. Business Management and Organization
8. Motivation, Leadership, and Teamwork
9. Human Resource Management
10. Online Business and Technology
11. Production, Operations, and Supply Chain Management
IV. Principles of Marketing
12. Marketing and Consumer Behavior
13. Product Development, Branding, and Pricing Strategies
14. Promotion and Distribution
V. Principles of Finance
15. Financing and Accounting for Business Operations
16. Investment Opportunities in the Securities Market