Solution Manual For E-Commerce 2019: Business, Technology and Society, 15th Edition By C. Laudon
Solution Manual For E-Commerce 2019: Business, Technology and Society, 15th Edition By Kenneth C. Laudon,Carol Guercio Traver,ISBN-13:9780135116302
For courses in e-commerce.
The most up-to-date, comprehensive overview of e-commerce today
Lively and fun to read, E-commerce 2019: business.technology.society is an in-depth, thought-provoking introduction to e-commerce focusing on key concepts and the latest empirical and financial data. Hundreds of examples from companies such as Facebook®, Google®, Twitter®, and Amazon® illustrate how e-commerce is altering business practices and driving shifts in the global economy. The entire 15th edition, including its data, figures, and tables, has been updated through October 2018. It has up-to-date coverage of key topics in e-commerce today, such as privacy and piracy, government surveillance, cyberwar, social-local-mobile marketing, internet sales taxes, and intellectual property.
Give students anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place — even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it. Educators can easily share their own notes with students so they see the connection between their eText and what they learn in class.
Table of Contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO E-COMMERCE
1. The Revolution Is Just Beginning
2. E-commerce Business Models and Concepts
PART 2: TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE FOR E-COMMERCE
3. E-commerce Infrastructure: The Internet, Web, and Mobile Platform
4. Building an E-commerce Presence: Websites, Mobile Sites, and Apps
5. E-commerce Security and Payment Systems
PART 3: BUSINESS CONCEPTS AND SOCIAL ISSUES
6. E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Concepts
7. Social, Mobile, and Local Marketing
8. Ethical, Social, and Political Issues in E-commerce
PART 4: E-COMMERCE IN ACTION
9. Online Retail and Services
10. Online Content and Media
11. Social Networks, Auctions, and Portals
12. B2B E-commerce: Supply Chain Management and Collaborative Commerce