Test Bank For Financial Accounting, 5th Edition By Kemp
Test Bank For Financial Accounting, 5th Edition By Robert Kemp,Jeffrey Waybright, ISBN-13:9780134728629
For courses in introductory financial accounting.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
Understanding financial accounting as the language of business
Once students see that accounting is the language of business, they are well on their way to academic and professional success. Financial Accounting translates the essentials of accounting to students so they understand why and when financially sound decisions are made in business today. The 5th Edition uses real-world examples from Bold City Brewery and other businesses that students encounter in their everyday lives, making the material relevant and giving students more of those “I get it” moments.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab Accounting
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. Learn more about MyLab Accounting.
Table of Contents
1. Business, Accounting, and You
2. Analyzing and Recording Business Transactions
3. Adjusting and Closing Entries
4. Accounting for a Merchandising Business
6. The Challenges of Accounting: Standards, Internal Control, Audits, Fraud, and Ethics
7. Cash and Receivables
8. Long-Term and Other Assets
9. Current Liabilities and Long-Term Debt
10. Corporations: Paid-In Capital and Retained Earnings
11. The Statement of Cash Flows
12. Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A: Columbia Sportswear Company Annual Report 2016 to Shareholders
Appendix B: Time Value of Money — Future and Present Value Concepts
Appendix C: FASB Update — Revenue Recognition