Solution Manual For International Business: A Managerial Perspective , 9th Edition By W. Griffin
Solution Manual For International Business: A Managerial Perspective , 9th Edition By Ricky W. Griffin, Mike W. Pustay,ISBN-13:9780134898902
For courses in international business.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
Successfully prepare students for the international marketplace
International Business illustrates how successful managers must function in a competitive world. Packed with current examples that reflect the vibrancy of the international business field, this student-friendly text offers a managerial approach that keeps an emphasis on skills development, emerging markets, and geographical literacy. It also greatly emphasizes cultural literacy and gives students the tools to effectively communicate with foreign business representatives. The 9th Edition features new cases, boxes, and analyses reflecting the latest challenges and opportunities confronting international businesses, so students are prepared to successfully conduct business with organizations world wide.
Reach every student with MyLab Management
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. Learn more about MyLab Management.
Plus, give students anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place — even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it. Educators can easily share their own notes with students so they see the connection between their eText and what they learn in class.
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE WORLD’S MARKETPLACES
1. An Overview of International Business
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
3. Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
4. The Role of Culture
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
PART 2: THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
6. International Trade and Investment
7. The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies
10. International Cooperation Among Nations
PART 3: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
11. International Strategic Management
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
13. International Strategic Alliances
14. International Organization Design and Control
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
PART 4: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS
16. International Marketing
17. International Operations Management
18. International Financial Management
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations