Test Bank For Introduction to Information Systems: People, Technology and Processes, 3rd Edition By Wallace
Test Bank For Introduction to Information Systems: People, Technology and Processes, 3rd Edition By Patricia Wallace,ISBN-13:9780134658018
For courses in Information Systems.
This package includes MyLab MIS
A fresh, contemporary, and engaging introduction to information systems
Introduction to Information Systems helps students learn the core skills related to information systems while grasping why they are so fundamental to business and society. The third edition includes updated chapters, brand-new case studies, and revelations about business strategies, technology trends, and innovations–along with tips to help students work smarter and more efficiently. Additionally, the third edition highlights new technology and trends in information systems, including the Internet of Things (IoT), social media, social and mobile marketing, and digital analytics.
The author continues to help students see beyond today’s classrooms and into today’s varied world, while drawing on examples and settings designed to resonate with the growing number of women, minorities, and nontraditional students who enroll in the course. Students will come to understand the close links between competitive business strategies and information systems, with a focus on potential careers and ethical concerns.
Personalize Learning with MyLab MIS
MyLabTM MIS is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Information Systems and People
2. Information Systems and Strategy
3. Information and Communications Technologies: The Enterprise Architecture
4. Databases and Data Warehouses
5. Information Systems for the Enterprise
6. The Web, Social Media, E-Commerce, and M-Commerce
7. Business Intelligence and Decision Making
8. Collaborating with Technology
9. Knowledge Management and E-Learning
10. Ethics, Privacy, and Security
11. Systems Development and Procurement
12. Project Management and Strategic Planning
- Facebook and Instagram: Privacy Challenges
- Enabling the Sharing Economy: The Case of Uber Technologies
- Apple: Can the Company Pull Off Another Disruptive Innovation?
- Managing the Federal Government’s IT Project Portfolio