Solution Manual For Managerial Accounting, 5th Edition By W. Braun
Solution Manual For Managerial Accounting, 5th Edition By Karen W. Braun,Wendy M. Tietz,ISBN-13:9780134067216
For Introduction to Management Accounting courses.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
Managerial accounting taught through real-world business application
Managerial Accounting helps students see how managerial accounting concepts are used in business to make decisions. By presenting actual accounting decisions made in companies like Target and Macy’s, the text’s precise coverage of the core concepts better engages students in the content. With new problems, cases, and applications in the 5th Edition, students receive the most up-to-date information and practice opportunities to prepare them for their future careers in accounting.
Personalize learning with MyLab Accounting
MyLab™ Accounting is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Managerial Accounting
2. Building Blocks of Managerial Accounting
3. Job Costing
4. Activity-Based Costing, Lean Operations, and the Costs of Quality
5. Process Costing
6. Cost Behavior
7. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
8. Relevant Costs for Short-Term Decisions
9. The Master Budget
10. Performance Evaluation
11. Standard Costs and Variances
12. Capital Investment Decisions and the Time Value of Money
13. Statement of Cash Flows
14. Financial Statement Analysis