Solution Manual For Marketing: Real People, Real Choices , 10th Edition By SolomonSolution Manual For Marketing: Real People, Real Choices , 10th Edition By Michael Solomon, Greg W. Marshall,Elnora W. Stuart, ISBN-13:9780135200001
For undergraduate principles of marketing courses.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
Companies don’t make decisions. People do.
Marketing: Real People, Real Choices is the only text to introduce marketing from the perspective of real people, who make real marketing decisions, at leading companies every day. Timely and relevant, this reader-friendly text shows students how marketing concepts are implemented, and the impacts they can have on a company. Featuring new information, examples, and assessment, the 10th Edition continues its focus on the core issues every marketer needs to know, including value, analytics and metrics, and ethical and sustainable marketing. It also emphasizes the importance of branding oneself and shows students how the concepts they learn in class apply directly to their own personal marketing plan. With this text, students take an active approach to understanding marketing through decision making and are well equipped to tackle what’s happening in the world of marketing today.
Reach every student with MyLab Marketing
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. For example, Mini Sims put students in professional roles and give them the opportunity to apply course concepts and develop decision-making skills through real-world business challenges. Learn more about MyLab Marketing.
Plus, give students anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place — even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it. Educators can easily share their own notes with students so they see the connection between their eText and what they learn in class.
Table of Contents
PART 1: UNDERSTAND THE VALUE PROPOSITION
1. Welcome to the World of Marketing: Create and Deliver Value
2. Global, Ethical, and Sustainable Marketing
3. Strategic Market Planning
Supplement: Build a Marketing Plan
PART 2: DETERMINE THE VALUE PROPOSITIONS DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS WANT
4. Market Research
5. Marketing Analytics: Welcome to the Era of Big Data!
6. Understand Consumer and Business Markets
7. Segmentation, Target Marketing, and Positioning
PART 3: DEVELOP THE VALUE PROPOSITION FOR THE CUSTOMER
8. Product I: Innovation and New Product Development
9. Product II: Product Strategy, Branding, and Product Management
10. Price: What Is the Value Proposition Worth?
Supplement: Marketing Math
PART 4: DELIVER AND COMMUNICATE THE VALUE PROPOSITION
11. Deliver the Goods: Determine the Distribution Strategy
12. Deliver the Customer Experience: Goods and Services via Bricks and Clicks
13. Promotion I: Advertising One to Many Marketing Communications
14. Promotion II: Social Media Marketing and Other Communication Tools
Appendix Marketing Plan: The S&S Smoothie Company