Solution Manual For Project Management: Processes, Methodologies, and Economics, 3rd Edition By Shtub
Solution Manual For Project Management: Processes, Methodologies, and Economics, 3rd Edition By Avraham Shtub,Moshe Rosenwein,ISBN-13:9780134478784
For courses in project, production, and operations management.
A concise and focused text on modern project management with a practical approach
Concise, focused, and practical, this Third Edition of Project Management: Processes, Methodologies, and Economics presents the tools and techniques that are most suited for modern project management. The authors show the relationship between project planning and implementation, from budgeting to scheduling and control. The text aims to identify the components of modern project management and show how they relate to the basic phases of a project, with a focus that prioritizes integrated concepts over isolated methodologies. Much of the material specifically relates to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), published by the Project Management Institute.
Intended for undergraduate and graduate students in engineering or business, this text is also a thorough reference for practitioners, managers, engineers, and technology experts. The Third Edition includes a new section on Lean project management, a new chapter on simulation, and more.
Table of Contents
2. Process Approach to Project Management
3. Engineering Economic Analysis
4. Life-Cycle Costing
5. Portfolio Management—Project Screening and Selection
6. Multiple-Criteria Methods for Evaluation and Group Decision Making
7. Scope and Organizational Structure of a Project
8. Management of Product, Process, and Support Design
9. Project Scheduling
10. Resource Management
11. Project Budget
12. Project Control
13. Research and Development Projects
14. Computer Support for Project Management
15. Project Termination
16. New Frontiers in Teaching Project Management in MBA and Engineering Programs