Solution Manual For QuickBooks® Online Plus: A Complete Course 2017, 2nd Edition By Horne
Solution Manual For QuickBooks® Online Plus: A Complete Course 2017, 2nd Edition By Janet Horne,ISBN-13: 9780134790046
For one-semester courses in Microcomputer Accounting.
Provide a real-world experience with extensive hands-on material
Designed to present accounting concepts and their relationship to QuickBooks® 2016, QuickBooks® Online Plus: A Complete Course 2017 is a comprehensive instructional learning resource. The 2nd Edition uses fictitious companies and the QuickBooks Online Plus accounting program to provide hands-on training while it introduces major accounting concepts. Students have ample opportunity to apply the concepts they learn about in the text and software, and transition from training to using QuickBooks Online Plus in an actual business.
No prior knowledge of or experience with computers, Windows, or QuickBooks Online is required; however, an understanding of accounting, specifically the accounting cycle and how it is related to a business, is essential to successful completion of the coursework.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to QuickBooks Online and Applying for the Educational Trial Version of QuickBooks Online
2. Create a Company in QuickBooks Online and Activate the Educational Trial Version of QuickBooks Online
3. Focus on Receivables when providing Services
4. Focus on Payables when providing Services
5. End-of-Period Procedures including adjusting entries, owner withdrawals and investments, and closing entries
6. Focus on Receivables when selling Inventory Items, use Locations and Classes, accept Credit Cards for Customer Payments, collect Sales Tax, give Customer Sales Discounts, and record NSF Checks
7. Focus on Payables when purchasing and paying for Inventory items, prepare Purchase Orders, use a Company Credit Card, record Purchase and Merchandise Discounts, make Sales Tax Payments
8. End-of-Period Procedures, make Inventory Adjustments, prepare Budgets, and record closing entries
A. Create a Company Using QuickBooks Desktop
B. Go Mobile
C. Additional Features
D. QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA)