Solution Manual For Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity, 5th Edition By Lane KellerSolution Manual For Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity, 5th Edition By Kevin Lane Keller, Vanitha Swaminathan, ISBN-13:9780134877976
For courses in brand management.
This ISBN is for the bound textbook, which students can rent through their bookstore.
Create profitable brand strategies by building, measuring, and managing brand equity
Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity looks at branding from the perspective of the consumer, and provides a framework that identifies, defines, and measures brand equity. Using insight from both academics and industry practitioners, the text draws on illustrative examples and case studies of brands marketed in the US and all over the world. New co-author and award-winning scholar Vanitha Swaminathan, joins Kevin Lane Keller on this exciting, new 5th Edition. This edition also features a greater focus on digital branding, so students are aware of the exciting new opportunities and daunting challenges brands must face in connecting with today’s consumers.
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience that can be adopted on its own as the main course material. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place, even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it. Educators can easily customize the table of contents, schedule readings, and share their own notes with students so they see the connection between their eText and what they learn in class — motivating them to keep reading, and keep learning. And, reading analytics offer insight into how students use the eText, helping educators tailor their instruction. Learn more about Pearson eText or contact your Pearson rep for more information.
This title is also available digitally as a standalone Pearson eText. This option gives students affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed. Contact your Pearson rep for more information.
Table of Contents
PART I: STRATEGIC BRAND MANAGEMENT: AN INTRODUCTION
1. Brands and Brand Management
PART II: DEVELOPING A BRAND STRATEGY
2. Customer-Based Brand Equity and Brand Positioning
3. Brand Resonance and Brand Value Chain
PART III: DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING BRAND MARKETING PROGRAMS
4. Choosing Brand Elements to Build Brand Equity
5. Designing Marketing Programs to Build Brand Equity
6. Integrating Marketing Communications to Build Brand Equity
7. Branding in the Digital Era
8. Leveraging Secondary Brand Associations to Build Brand Equity
PART IV: MEASURING AND INTERPRETING BRAND PERFORMANCE
9. Developing a Brand Equity Measurement and Management System
10. Measuring Sources of Brand Equity: Capturing Customer Mind-Set
11. Measuring Outcomes of Brand Equity: Capturing Market Performance
PART V: GROWING AND SUSTAINING BRAND EQUITY
12. Designing and Implementing Brand Architecture Strategies
13. Introducing and Naming New Products and Brand Extensions
14. Managing Brands Over Time
15. Managing Brands Over Geographic Boundaries and Market Segments
PART VI: CLOSING PERSPECTIVES
16. Closing Observations