Solution Manual International Business: The Challenges of Globalization, 9th Edition By J. Wild
Solution Manual International Business: The Challenges of Globalization, 9th Edition By John J. Wild,Kenneth L. Wild,ISBN-13:9780134730134
For courses in international business.
Cultural focus helps students understand key concepts in international business
International Business: The Challenges of Globalization uses the ever-present and salient subject of culture to present real-world examples and engaging features to bring international business to life and pique student interest. The 9th Edition uses a unique organizing framework that helps students to understand how the elements of international business are related and with a focus on employability skills, students understand how the concepts learned in this course will be relevant to their future careers.The material has been thoroughly updated based on ongoing changes in the international business world to ensure that it remains up-to-date with the rapidily changing world.
Also available with MyLab Management
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Management does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
PART I: GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
PART II: NATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS
2. Cross-Cultural Business
3. Political Economy and Ethics
4. Economic Development of Nations
PART III: INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT
5. International Trade Theory
6. Political Economy of Trade
7. Foreign Direct Investment
8. Regional Economic Integration
PART IV: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM
9. International Financial Markets
10. International Monetary System
PART V: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
11. International Strategy and Organization
12. Analyzing International Opportunities
13. Selecting and Managing Entry Modes
14. Developing and Marketing Products
15. Managing International Operations
16. Hiring and Managing Employees