Test Bank For An Introduction to Policing, 9th Edition By S. Dempsey
Test Bank For An Introduction to Policing, 9th Edition By John S. Dempsey, Linda S. Forst, Steven B. Carter, ISBN-10: 0357047109, ISBN-13: 9780357047101
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Police History.
2. Organizing Public Security in the United States.
3. Organizing the Police Department.
Part II: THE PERSONAL SIDE OF POLICING.
4. Becoming a Police Officer.
5. The Police Role and Police Discretion.
6. Police Culture, Personality, and Police Stress.
7. Minorities in Policing.
8. Police Ethics and Police Deviance.
Part III: POLICE OPERATIONS.
9. Patrol Operations.
11. Police and Their Clients.
12. Community Policing.
13. Police and the Law.
Part IV: CRITICAL ISSUES IN POLICING.
14. Computers, Technology, and Criminalistics in Policing.
15. Homeland Security.