Test Bank For Community Policing: Partnerships for Problem Solving, 8th Edition By S. Miller
Test Bank For Community Policing: Partnerships for Problem Solving, 8th Edition By Linda S. Miller, Kären M. Hess, Christine H. Orthmann, ISBN-10: 1305960866, ISBN-13: 9781305960862
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Evolution of Community Policing.
2. Inside Police Agencies: Understanding Mission and Culture.
3. Understanding and Involving the Community.
4. Problem Solving: Proactive Policing.
5. Implementing Community Policing.
Part II: BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS AND TRUST.
6. Communicating with a Diverse Population.
7. Building Partnerships: A Cornerstone of Community Policing.
8. Forming Partnerships with the Media.
Part III: COMMUNITY POLICING IN THE FIELD: COLLABORATIVE EFFORTS.
9. Early Experiments in Crime Prevention and the Evolution of Community Policing Strategies.
10. Safe Neighborhoods and Communities: From Traffic Problems to Crime.
11. Community Policing and Drugs.
12. Bringing Youths into Community Policing.
13. The Challenge of Gangs: Controlling Their Destructive Force.
14. Understanding and Preventing Violence.
15. Understanding and Preventing Terrorism.
16. What Research Tells Us and a Look to the Future.