Test Bank For Excellence in Business Communication , 13th Edition By V. Thill
Test Bank For Excellence in Business Communication , 13th Edition By John V. Thill, Courtland L. Bovee,ISBN-13:9780135202203
For undergraduate courses in business communication.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
Develop business students’ professional communication skills
Following in the wake of the digital revolution and the advent of social media, business communication has been hit by yet another revolutionary change: the rise of intelligent communication technology. In this 13th Edition of Boveé and Thill’s Excellence in Business Communication, the most significant and recent technology-related changes affecting the business world are thoroughly discussed. Not to be forgotten, the text continues to emphasize the fundamental skills and principles of business communication. Featuring practical advice, time-tested processes, and real-world examples, Excellence in Business Communication is the premier text for honing and developing business students’ essential communication skills.
Reach every student with MyLab Business Communication
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.Learn more about MyLab Business Communication.
Plus, give students anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place — even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it. Educators can easily share their own notes with students so they see the connection between their eText and what they learn in class.
Table of Contents
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING THE FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
1. Professional Communication in a Digital, Social, Mobile World
2. Interpersonal Communication Skills
3. Collaboration and Business Etiquette
4. Communication Challenges in a Diverse, Global Marketplace
PART 2: APPLYING THE THREE-STEP WRITING PROCESS
5. Planning Business Messages
6. Writing Business Messages
7. Completing Business Messages
PART 3: CRAFTING BRIEF BUSINESS MESSAGES
8. Crafting Messages for Digital Channels
9. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
10. Writing Negative Messages
11. Writing Persuasive Messages
PART 4: PREPARING REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
12. Planning Reports and Proposals
13. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
14. Developing and Delivering Business Presentations
PART 5: WRITING EMPLOYMENT MESSAGES AND INTERVIEWING FOR JOBS
15. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
16. Applying and Interviewing for Employment