Test Bank For Global Marketing, 10th Edition By C. Green
Test Bank For Global Marketing, 10th Edition By Mark C. Green,Warren J. Keegan,ISBN-13: 9780134899787
For courses in global marketing.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
Familiarizes students with global marketing and the global business environment
Global Marketing’s environmental and strategic approach outlines the major dimensions of the global business environment for students. The 10th Edition brings global marketing out of the classroom and into the real world with up-to-date examples of questions, concerns, and crises facing global markets. New cases have been added while others have been revised as the text considers recent geopolitical developments and technological changes affecting global marketing. Global Marketing offers authoritative content as well as conceptual and analytical tools that will prepare students to successfully pursue careers in global marketing or related areas.
Reach every student with MyLab Marketing
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. Learn more about MyLab Marketing.
Plus, give students anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place — even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it. Educators can easily share their own notes with students so they see the connection between their eText and what they learn in class.
Table of Contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1. Introduction to Global Marketing
PART 2: THE GLOBAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT
2. The Global Economic Environment
3. The Global Trade Environment
4. Social and Cultural Environments
5. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments
PART 3: APPROACHING GLOBAL MARKETS
6. Global Information Systems and Market Research
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
8. Importing, Exporting, and Sourcing
9. Global Market-Entry Strategies: Licensing, Investment, and Strategic Alliances
PART 4: THE GLOBAL MARKETING MIX
10. Brand and Product Decisions in Global Marketing
11. Pricing Decisions
12. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution
13. Global Marketing Communications Decisions I: Advertising and Public Relations
14. Global Marketing Communications Decisions II: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, and Special Forms of Marketing Communication
15. Global Marketing and the Digital Revolution
PART 5: STRATEGY AND LEADERSHIP IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY
16. Strategic Elements of Competitive Advantage
17. Leadership, Organization, and Corporate Social Responsibility