Test Bank For Global Marketing, 9th Edition By J. Keegan
Test Bank For Global Marketing, 9th Edition By Warren J. Keegan,Mark C. Green,ISBN-13: 9780134138190
For courses in global marketing.
Familiarizes Students with Global Marketing and the Global Business Environment
Marking the 20th anniversary of this series of textbooks, this Ninth Edition of Global Marketing builds on the tradition and successes of previous editions. Its environmental and strategic approach outlines the major dimensions of the global business environment. In this edition, as in all previous editions, the authors’ goal has been to write a book that’s authoritative in content yet relaxed and assured in style and tone.
Students have consistently praised Global Marketing for its simple, readable language and clarity. The Ninth Edition brings global marketing out of the classroom and into the real world with up-to-date examples of questions, concerns, and crises facing global markets. New cases have been added while others have been revised as the text considers recent geopolitical developments and technological changes affecting global marketing.
Also Available with MyMarketingLab™
MyMarketingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyMarketingLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Table of Contents
Part I: Introduction
1. Introduction to Global Marketing
Part II: The Global Marketing Environment
2. The Global Economic Environment
3. The Global Trade Environment
4. Social and Cultural Environments
5. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments
Part III: Approaching Global Markets
6. Global Information Systems and Market Research
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
8. Importing, Exporting, and Sourcing
9. Global Market-Entry Strategies: Licensing, Investment, and Strategic Alliances
Part IV: The Global Marketing Mix
10. Brand and Product Decisions in Global Marketing
11. Pricing Decisions
12. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution
13. Global Marketing Communications Decisions I: Advertising and Public Relations
14. Global Marketing Communications Decisions II: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, and Special Forms of Marketing Communication
15. Global Marketing and the Digital Revolution
Part V: Strategy and Leadership in the Twenty-First Century
16. Strategic Elements of Competitive Advantage
17. Leadership, Organization, and Corporate Social Responsibility