Test Bank For International Marketing 2nd Edition By Baack
Test Bank For International Marketing 2nd Edition By Daniel W. Baack, Barbara Czarnecka, Donald Baack, ISBN: 9781506389226, ISBN: 9781506389219
Now in its second edition, International Marketing continues to provide its trademark integrated approach that explores marketing concepts in depth within a truly international context.
The authors discuss five key factors that impact any international marketing venture – culture, language, political/legal systems, economic systems, and technological differences – in relation to the core marketing concepts of markets, products, pricing, distribution (place), and promotion.
The book also covers sustainability and bottom-of-the-pyramid issues within each chapter with rich illustrations and examples from both multinational companies and smaller local concerns.
New to the second edition:
- More global focus through new examples, case studies and the experience brought by new co-author, Barbara Czarnecka
- Brand new chapter on Culture & Cross-Cultural Marketing, including political unrest and the recent return to nationalism (e.g. Brexit and the Trump presidency) and further coverage of developing countries
- New coverage of digital advances and social media marketing
- Updated theory and methods, including Service Dominant Logic (S-DL), Consumer Culture Theory (CCT), and Netnography
- Additional videos supplementing the comprehensive online resource package for students and lecturers
Table Of Content