Test Bank For Marketing: An Introduction , 14th Edition By Armstrong
Test Bank For Marketing: An Introduction , 14th Edition By Gary Armstrong,Philip Kotler,ISBN-13:9780135193266
For undergraduate principles of marketing courses.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
An introduction to marketing using a practical and engaging approach
Marketing: An Introduction shows students how customer value — creating it and capturing it — drives effective marketing strategies. The 14th Edition reflects the major trends and shifting forces that impact marketing in this digital age of customer value, engagement, and relationships, leaving students with a richer understanding of basic marketing concepts, strategies, and practices. Through updated company cases, Marketing at Work highlights, and revised end-of-chapter exercises, students are able to apply marketing concepts to real-world company scenarios.
Reach every student with MyLab Marketing
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. Learn more about MyLab Marketing.
Plus, give students anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place — even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it. Educators can easily share their own notes with students so they see the connection between their eText and what they learn in class.
Table of Contents
PART 1: DEFINING MARKETING AND MARKETING PROCESS
1. Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Engagement
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and Relationships
PART 2: UNDERSTANDING THE MARKETPLACE AND CONSUMER VALUE
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Understanding Consumer and Business Buyer Behavior
PART 3: DESIGNING A CUSTOMER-VALUE DRIVEN STRATEGY AND MIX
6. Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
7. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
8. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
9. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
10. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
11. Retailing and Wholesaling
12. Engaging Consumers and Communicating Customer Value: Advertising and Public Relations
13. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
14. Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
PART 4: EXTENDING MARKETING
15. The Global Marketplace
16. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1: Company Cases
Appendix 2: Marketing Plan
Appendix 3: Marketing by the Numbers
Appendix 4: Careers in Marketing