Test Bank For Sociology of Health, Illness, and Health Care: A Critical Approach, 8th Edition By Weitz
Test Bank For Sociology of Health, Illness, and Health Care: A Critical Approach, 8th Edition By Rose Weitz, ISBN-10: 1337710709, ISBN-13: 9781337710701
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Sociology of Health, Illness, and Health Care.
2. The Social Sources of Modern Illness.
3. The Social Distribution of Illness in the United States.
4. Illness and Death in Less Developed Nations.
Part II: THE MEANING AND EXPERIENCE OF ILLNESS.
5. The Social Meanings of Illness.
6. The Experience of Disability, Chronic Pain, and Chronic Illness.
7. The Sociology of Mental Illness.
Part III: HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS, SETTINGS, AND TECHNOLOGIES.
8. Health Care in the United States.
9. Health Care around the Globe.
10. Health Care Settings and Technologies.
Part IV: HEALTH CARE, HEALTH RESEARCH, AND BIOETHICS.
11. The Profession of Medicine.
12. Other Mainstream and Alternative Health Care Providers.
13. Issues in Bioethics.