Test Bank For The Color of Justice: Race, Ethnicity, and Crime in America, 6th Edition By Walker
Test Bank For The Color of Justice: Race, Ethnicity, and Crime in America, 6th Edition By Samuel Walker, Cassia C. Spohn, Miriam DeLone, ISBN-10: 1337092894, ISBN-13: 9781337092890
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Victims and Offenders: Myths and Realities About Crime.
3. Race, Ethnicity, Social Structure, and Crime.
4. Justice on the Street? The Police and Minorities.
5. The Courts: A Quest for Justice During the Pre-Trial Process.
6. Justice on the Bench? Trial and Adjudication in Adult and Juvenile Court.
7. Race and Sentencing: In Search of Fairness and Justice.
8. The Color of Death: Race and the Death Penalty.
9. Corrections: A Picture in Black and White.
10. Minority Youth and the Criminal Justice System.
11. The Color of Justice.